SPiCa has black hair, wears the outfit similar to Arina Azuma, and a golden Valkyrie.
Her revamped design includes a more detailed cyborg outfit, while retaining some of her old outfit motif.
|LMB||Fusion Swipe||Create an energy ball from the swing of your sword, dealing medium damage||125(per projectile)
|E||Perdura||Shoot 8 swords in directions all around SPiCa||125 (per sword)||7.5 seconds|
|R||X-Barrier(Y-Barrier at 50 50 50)||A large forcefield generates around SPiCa, damaging and knocking back enemies, whilst slowly healing SPiCa||10||15 seconds|
|F||Judgement||SPiCa blasts a short-range energy orb at the nearest enemy. If hit, the enemy will be stunned for 3 seconds and have swords rain down upon tthem that time for medium damage||50(orb)
200 (per sword)
-Increase SPiCa's maximum Health.
-Increase SPiCa's Health Regen from her 'X-Barrier' (R).
-Increase SPiCa's Stun & Decrease the cooldown on her 'Judgement' (F).
SPiCa has not made an appearance yet.
Some back story given to Inechi from ARiNA_AZUMA, indicating she is sisters with the ingame Arina Azuma and that both are also cyborgs.
- SPiCa shares the same X-Barrier with Arina (ARiNA's other character).
- SPiCa is the name of a star in the virgo constellation in the northern hemisphere.
- Her sister is Arina, with information given to Inechi.
- According to the creator, both SPiCA and Arina have a third sister.
- At 50/50/50, her attacks turn cyan instead of orange.
- as of currently all arina chars always have a none caps i (i.e SENT(i)NEL). Arina herself stated its a reference to something but we can't know. (anyone that knows it add it if you want)