Robo Boy is a character made by iiDiablu. It is based off ARiNA_AZUMA's characters.
Due to recent events if robo boy is in your inventory it will be removed when you leave the server, all people who had robo boy no longer have him within their rosters.
Robo Boy wears a suit of armor. But he doesn't have a helmet, exposing his blue-humanoid head which seems to be made of polygons. (Though he does not have armor on his right arm and leg, the model was updated to have those back)
When Robo Boy is angered, his skin becomes red and his eyes start glowing.
Due to mistakes made by Drager, Robo Boy has a completely wrong moveset, this is the intended moveset:
|Left-Click||Robo Boy fires an orb from his left arm.||200||0.5 Seconds|
|E||Robo Boy fires a green orb from his left arm, which heals allies and stuns enemies.||50 (Healing), 100 (Damage)||5 Seconds|
|R||Robo Boy creates a barrier around him, which knocks back enemies and heals him.||10 (Healing), 100 (Damage)||12 Seconds|
|F||Robo Boy empowers himself, boosting his base stats for a short period of time.||Stat Boost||30 Seconds|
Robo Boy acts like the cliched, superhero type of guy. But when anyone insults Robo Boy, he becomes angry to the point that his skin turns red and his eyes start glowing. When he is angry, there is almost nothing that can stop him unless you battle him.
People who got Robo Boy via diablus challenge (to stop fakers)
stacey (alot of 9's) got replaced with Etaleo_Callidum
- Increase Robo Boy's base damage.
- Increase Robo Boy's speed.
- Increase Robo Boy's originality. (Health)
- When 50/50/50'd, he looks as if he's extremely angry. His eyes glow red and his skin turns red.
- This OC is based on an inside joke between iiDiablu and his other friends.
- The only reason why Robo Boy is in devil beater is because sirvenon won the bet that he would make a video of him dabbing and send it to Darkkyraki
- Robo boy is, unironically, a mistake. This has been confirmed.
- there is a actual group dedicated to praising robo boy https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3170593
- As of 04/01/17, Robo Boy was removed alongside many other characters.